Evictions From Rental Housing
Do not start the
quiz until page has fully loaded.
you choose a wrong answer for a question, you may make another
completing the quiz, you may clear your answers and re-take the quiz by
clicking the "Go" button of your browser. Refreshing
your browser will not clear the answers.
1. In most states the landlord
must wait how many days after the date rent is due before serving a Pay Rent
Or Quit notice (assuming no grace period in lease)?
2. A preliminary notice is always
required for which of the following situations?
3. When should you use a "self-help" eviction?
4. Which cause for eviction usually
results in the fastest eviction?
5. The minimum time required for
an eviction, in most jurisdictions, from first notice to removal by sheriff
or marshal, assuming no complications, is approximately:
6. In some jurisdictions, an attorney
must usually be hired to appear in Court under which of the following circumstances?
7. Which of the following is usually
a legal defense against eviction for cause other than non-payment of rent?
8. Which of the following actions
will not usually delay the eviction process?
9. Which of the following is probably
not an acceptable cause for eviction
10. Which of the following courts
often hear eviction cases?
11. You should usually hire an
attorney for a Retaliatory eviction. True or False
12. What is a self help eviction?
13. Which of the following causes
for eviction usually takes the longest?
14. Which of the following is most
certain after obtaining the judgment based upon the cause of non-payment of
15. Which of the following are
not usually associated with an eviction?