Do not start the quiz until page has fully loaded
You have 5 minutes to complete this quiz.
You may changes answers to any question during that time.
When the time runs out, the quiz will be graded and your score will appear below.
You may repeat the quiz by clicking the Go button of your browser.
Be sure to read the instructions for obtaining your Certificate of Course Completion below the last question.
1. Reasons for buying income property usually does not include which of the following?
2. Reasons why you do not need a real estate agent to find a duplex for purchase include all except which of the following?
3. A principal reason for using a real estate agent to find a 48-unit apartment building for purchase usually include which of the following?
4. The source of funds for the down payment that would probably be least objectionable to a lender is:
5. Items required for a legal contract include which of the following?
6. Things to look for when analyzing a retail center built before 1978 include all except which of the following?
7. A very important benefit from maintaining good accounting records is which of the following?
8. The least troublesome event for property held in joint tenancy by two individuals is:
9. Which of the following would probably be of least concern when purchasing a 4th floor penthouse condominium built before 1978?
10. Advantages of investing in commercial properties (compared to residential) include all except which of the following?
11. Which of the following is a very important item on an application form?
12. Advantages of investing in residential properties (compared to commercial) usually includes which of the following?
13. Disadvantages of owning many small income properties include all except which of the following?
14. Which of the following inspections/reports are usually most likely to be required by the lender for a commercial property?
15. Written contracts are required for purchase of real estate due to which of the following?
16. The most important thing regarding your purchase offer is:
17. The following are always exempt from federal lead paint law except which one?
18. The purpose of an Estoppel Certificate is:
19. The most important factor determining the value of a commercial property is:
20.Which of the following statements are true regarding Mortgages and Trust Deeds?
21.Which statement is true for a rental house when the first qualified applicant is in a wheel chair?